Friday, June 17, 2011

Shawon and Leanna Harris

Over the past few months I have had the honor of working with such an amazing couple, Shawon and Leanna. We first started off on a chilly windy morning to capture some awesome engagement photos. Shawon and Leanna were both troopers and went everywhere with me with a smile. :) Then I did bridals of Leanna and her mom came along... she was a FABULOUS assistant I might add. Shawon and Leanna tied the knot on June 4, 2011 at the Jones AT&T Stadium in the suites. Shawon and Leanna are both Texas Tech grads and reside in Lubbock, TX. I wish them many many many years of happiness.

Here are a few of my favorite while my time working with Shawon and Leanna.











Thank you guys so much for allowing me to be apart of your special day. Also I thank Elizabeth Davis for being a second shooter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment