Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I know, I know, I know!!!


I keep telling myself and everyone else I am going to do a better job at keeping up. "How hard can blogging once a night be?!!" right?? Well for a single mom, student, and running this business all by myself... can be HARD. And now I wont be single as of July 3, 2011. I am marrying the greatest man on this Earth and he also has a son full time that is 10 months older than my princess. So I now have my hands full times 2!! I love it, but boy it can be tough. I am blessed to get to stay home and run my business and "play" with the kiddos... more like play referee. :) So with my life quickly changing along with keeping up with ALL of my fabulous clients on facebook and keeping my website up to date (which needs to be done) blogging kinda falls off. So I apologize, and once again I am vowing to KEEP UP WITH THE BLOG!!! 


Here are a few of past clients from April 2011- May 2011 (blog overload!)



Easter Mini Clients: April 7th











April Mini Clients: April 8th












Easter Mini Clients: April 9th









Easter Mini Clients: April 10th














Miss Ella Grace






Raymundo Family





Cara's Engaement Photos






Sprabeary Family








Leanna's Bridals







Lyndsey's Engagements






Dobrovolny Boys





Whitney and Anthony Stewart







Thank You for looking at some of my recent sessions. And I promise to keep up better. If I can't I am going to hire someone to do it. :) any takers? email me at JRNphotographyLBK@yahoo.com. 





No comments:

Post a Comment