Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!

I would like to officially announce to all my clients that I am getting married on July 3, 2011. I will be "off"  from July 1st until July 17th. I am marrying a Shallowater man, Jordan Daniel Rackler. He is a farm boy from a small town that is a proud daddy to a little guy that is just 10 months older than my daughter. Brooklyn and Justin love each other BUT they are a HANDFUL. I will be locating to Shallowater, TX but will be shooting in Lubbock and surrounding communities. I look forward to many years with my new family. I love my new sister in law, Stephanie and her husband Brandon. They have 3 beautiful kiddos but they live so far away in the Houston area. My new in laws are Cindy and Steve Rackler, they also live in Shallowater and we attend the First Baptist Church of Shallowater. 

I have been asked if my business name will change and as of right now I do not believe it will. It will stay JRN photography since that is how I am known. I appreciate all my clients and love the word of mouth and hope that continues. I have a referral program in effect: Refer 5 NEW clients receive an additional $25 in print credit toward a NEW session. 

Photo not by JRN photography


No comments:

Post a Comment